Blogger,s Note

Hii guys, this is Jewella Pires from Goa. I am the youngest child of my parents and i am still studying. My interests include gardening, travelling, playing badminton, adventure and of course cooking. I am a big pet lover. 

 I have started a food blog out of everything is mainly because cooking is my passion. To me cooking is very distressing and therapeutic. I basically fell for this passion is because i love to eat and i really admire people who cook for themselves and satisfy their tummies. A tip to all the people who have just started their journey in gastronomy or just cooking, initially what you cook may not turn out to be really good but that does not mean you are a bad cook. Remember nobody was born perfect, its practice and a bit more love towards what you do that makes things better everytime.  THANK YOU!!!

Comments